Tonight is the Final DIE ACTOR DIE.
After two years, I have decided to end the show. It has been a great ride. I have met and worked with some very talented people here in Philly.
Tonight should be a blast!
The FINAL DIE ACTOR DIE – Monday December 15, 2008 @ 8 PMDIE ACTOR DIE
Stand-up, sketch, music, closure.
DIE ACTOR DIE is ending it's two year
run tonight Monday, December 15th.
Come see what you've been enjoying/missing.
Rowan and Hastings
Plus other surprise guests!
Hosted by Don Montrey
When: Monday, December 15th
Where: The Khyber
What Time: 8PM
How Much: FREE - That's right! FREE!
Consider it a Christmas/Hannukah/Thank You present.
Why: If I have to tell you after two years...
plus DRINK SPECIALS!! $1 PBR and $1 Miller Lite, $2 Lagers and the $2 DEAD ACTOR
- It’s All Come Down to This…
- What’s Up With Don?
- Acapella Tribute To John Williams
- Eugene Mirman Goes Medieval
- Zach Galifianaki-Wednesday / David’s Situation Clip
- Paul F. Tompkins To Become SOLE Host of Best Week Ever Teeth whitening
- FREE Christian Finnegan Comedy Show in Philly!!!
- “Cars” – No Not That “Cars” (NSFW)
- The “Take On Me” Video – Literally
- Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals
- The Christina Ricci Real Doll
- Michael Scott is one lucky guy!
- The Sinatra Group - The Best Phil Hartman Sketch EVER!
- Doug Benson and "I LOVE MOVIES" Is Back!
- Zach Galifianakis Is In A New Movie
- France Has Some Weird Bestiality Thing About Orangina
- Fergie is Carrot Top is Fergie
- What exactly is a Douche Chill?
- "The Right Now Show" Taping Report
- The Dirtiest Sketch in Philadelphia '08
What I'm writin' bout:
WHERE IS DON?11/22/08 - Performing in Welcome to the Terrordome at The M Room
12/15/08 - Hosting the Grand Finale of DIE ACTOR DIE at the Khyber
- 91,864 hits